What We Eat Series: The Migraine Cure (or Headache Cure)
2 sessions, 4 hours
Learn the dietary approach used in clinical trials to dramatically reduce pain from chronic headaches:
- Learn two dietary approaches used in clinical trials to reduce pain from chronic.
- Learn about the measures researchers used, including the blood test, to evaluate the two dietary approaches.
- Learn about common foods and meal plans in clinical trials to reduce.
- Learn how to make dietary changes to allow the biggest impact.
- Learn how much pain and chronic headache pain and cost.
- Learn how you can achieve better results in pain reduction than researchers.
Instructor: Catharine Clark, MS, CNS, LDN is a former corporate executive with a passion for Wellness. She has over 20 years of Blue Chip experience in a variety of roles and executive positions. Catharine has partnered with preeminent biochemist Bill Lands, PhD to bring Bill’s 50 years of outstanding research to the forefront: Omega 3-6 Balance. As a Fellow in Nutrition Policy at the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion at the Department of Health and Human Services, Catharine was the liaison between all HHS organizations (including the NIH, CDC, and FDA) and the US Department of Agriculture for all nutrition publications at the federal level. Catharine enriches her body of knowledge with didactic lectures, symposia, and one-on-one discussions at prestigious institutions including of the National Institutes of Health, Harvard Medical School, and the Institutes of Medicine. Catharine has a Masters degree in Human Nutrition, is nationally board certified, and licensed by the state of Maryland. A stickler for peer-reviewed, evidence-based practices, Catharine is a certified Master Black Belt (MBB) in Six Sigma.
ILR419 What We Eat Series: The Migraine Cure (or Headache Cure)
4-Digit Number: 3985
Thu, 1pm-3pm, May 25– June 1
Location: Conference Center (E Building) /E125
Tuition: $20 Fee: $29 Total: $49
MD residents age 60+ pay fee only
Check out Catharine’s other class here.