NEW! What We Eat Series: The Anti-inflammatory Diet
2 sessions, 4 hours
Attack the root cause of many inflammatory chronic conditions with explicit, straightforward changes to what you eat:
- Learn about common, and not-so-common, chronic inflammatory conditions
- Learn how common foods can increase or decrease inflammation
- Learn about the cost of chronic inflammatory conditions in the
- Learn about on-line tools and apps to help you balance your food
- Learn which dietary changes impact your HRA (Health Risk Assessment).
- Learn how to make explicit, straightforward changes in what you eat and how to measure your
Instructor: Catharine Clark, MS, CNS, LDN is a former corporate executive with a passion for Wellness. She has over 20 years of Blue Chip experience in a variety of roles and executive positions. Catharine has partnered with preeminent biochemist Bill Lands, PhD to bring Bill’s 50 years of outstanding research to the forefront: Omega 3-6 Balance. As a Fellow in Nutrition Policy at the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion at the Department of Health and Human Services, Catharine was the liaison between all HHS organizations (including the NIH, CDC, and FDA) and the US Department of Agriculture for all nutrition publications at the federal level. Catharine enriches her body of knowledge with didactic lectures, symposia, and one-on-one discussions at prestigious institutions including of the National Institutes of Health, Harvard Medical School, and the Institutes of Medicine. Catharine has a Masters degree in Human Nutrition, is nationally board certified, and licensed by the state of Maryland. A stickler for peer-reviewed, evidence-based practices, Catharine is a certified Master Black Belt (MBB) in Six Sigma.
ILR418 What We Eat Series: The Anti-inflammatory Diet
4-Digit Number: 5380
Thu, 1pm-3pm, July 20– July 27
Location: Conference Center (E Building) /E106
Tuition: $20 Fee: $29 Total: $49 MD residents age 60+ pay fee only
Check out Catharine’s other class here.