If you’re interested in taking an online ILR class but have questions about how it works, register for one of our free 30-minute tutorial sessions to learn more. You’ll be connected with one of our staff members, as well as other curious students, and have the chance to become familiar with our online platform before deciding to register for an online course.
To join us, click on a date and time below that works best for you. A new page will open where you can complete the registration process for the session. We will then send you a follow-up email with steps to participate. It’s that easy!
To keep our College safe and mitigate the spread, we continue to follow all published guidelines from the CDC, Governor Hogan’s Office, and the Frederick County Health Department. We will be following all health protocols. Please note, masks are required in all indoor spaces. Learn more at www.frederick.edu/coronavirus >>
Online Classes Guidelines
- Online classes are only available online.
- To participate in an online class, you must be able to open an email, click on the class link and access the class from your own personal computer/tablet.
- At least a day before the class starts, we will email a specific class link to you. When you receive that email, open it and click on that link to join the class and enjoy your online learning experience.
- FCC is unable to provide individual technical support before or during these classes.
- Should you experience technical difficulties and not be able to access the course, please contact us.
- Only registered participants (those who have paid the class fee and are officially on the class roster) may join the applicable online class.
If you have questions, please contact us at (301) 846-2561 or email ILR@frederick.edu. Enjoy your class!