If you’re interested in taking an online ILR class this semester but have questions about how it works, register for one of our free 30-minute tutorial sessions to learn more. You’ll be connected with one of our staff members, as well as other curious students, and have the chance to become familiar with our online platform before deciding to register for an online course.
To join us, click on a date and time below that works best for you. A new page will open where you can complete the registration process for the session. We will then send you a follow-up email with steps to participate. It’s that easy!
FREE! DROP IN ONLINE SESSIONS
Learn how to participate in online classes. Stay tuned, more spring online sessions coming soon!
Classes Now Open for Registration
Your safety and success remain our top priority as we continue to follow the recommendations outlined by the State of Maryland and the Frederick County Health Department due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Online Classes Terminology
The College employs terminology to distinguish between different online learning formats – the ways in which students and instructors meet in online environments. When you sign up for a class, you may notice an “(SR)” acronym in the class title. This is for administrative purposes only. If you have any questions, contact us at (301) 846-2561 or email ILR@frederick.edu.
Online Classes Guidelines
- These classes are only available online.
- To participate in an online class, you must be able to open an email, click on the class link and access the class from your own personal computer/tablet.
- At least a day before the class starts, we will email a specific class link to you. When you receive that email, open it and click on that link to join the class and enjoy your online learning experience.
- FCC is unable to provide individual technical support before or during these classes.
- Should you experience technical difficulties and not be able to access the course, please contact us.
- Only registered participants (those who have paid the class fee and are officially on the class roster) may join the applicable online class.
FCC Stage 2
FCC is currently in Stage 2 of the Frederick Community College Roadmap to Resilience and Recovery plan. As we continue to develop ways to safely and thoughtfully offer a few in-person instructional experiences, we tried to anticipate questions and provide answers about what to expect should you register for a class that meets on Main Campus or at the Monroe Center. Additional information is available here.
If you have questions, please contact us at (301) 846-2561 or email ILR@frederick.edu. Enjoy your class!