As of March 1, 2020
Register Today for Classes
In an effort to keep us all safe, most ILR courses are available online this spring. We are committed to ensuring you still have access to unique and stimulating learning experiences through our many courses. If have questions about how online courses will work, we invite you to register for one of our free 30-minute tutorial sessions. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us to learn more.
Online Classes Terminology
The College employs terminology to distinguish between different online learning formats – the ways in which students and instructors meet in online environments. The way you register, access, and participate in ILR online classes remains the same. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (301) 846-2561 or email ILR@frederick.edu.
Online Classes Guidelines
- These classes are only available online.
- To participate in an online class, you must be able to open an email, click on the class link and access the class from your own personal computer/tablet.
- At least a day before the class starts, we will email a specific class link to you. When you receive that email, open it and click on that link to join the class and enjoy your online learning experience.
- FCC is unable to provide individual technical support before or during these classes.
- Should you experience technical difficulties and not be able to access the course, email is the more efficient way to reach us a ILR@frederick.edu.
- Only registered participants (those who have paid the class fee and are officially on the class roster) may join the applicable online class.
Learning on Location Classes
Learning on Location participants must abide by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan’s Executive Order requiring the use of face coverings. Face coverings are required in the public spaces of all businesses and in outdoor public areas, whenever it is not possible to maintain physical distancing. Read the governor’s order.
ILR Program Information
• As an ILR 55+ student, you are an FCC student. Therefore, information regarding FCC students applies to all ILR 55+ classes, trips and events as well.
• Please feel free to contact us via phone or email with any questions. Given the volume of expected inquiries, your patience is appreciated.
• To receive the latest updates, be sure to sign up for FCC Alert at frederick.edu/alert. For additional ongoing College updates and information, visit frederick.edu/coronavirus.
Your Health and Wellness
We thank all of the College community for their collective efforts in promoting health and wellness. Please be sure you get credible information from these sites for current information related to COVID-19.
FCC Stage 2 | Roadmap to Resilience and Recovery Plan
FCC is currently in Stage 2 of the Frederick Community College Roadmap to Resilience and Recovery plan. Additional information is available here.
If you have questions, please contact us at (301) 846-2561 or email ILR@frederick.edu. Enjoy your class!